Ms. Ames has successfully worked with clients in the 65 industries listed below. Whether the client has won a Grammy, holds Chevalier status, or is newly graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree, she works on an one-to-one basis with the client to present the strongest case possible. (The Office’s victories include an 18-year O-1 applicant; an art consultant who has skills in six disciplines and recent undergraduate students, among others.)
Ms. Ames’ strategy to win her client’s case is based around five principles:
- Being a responsive, conscientious and approachable attorney.
- Communicating frequently with clients, whether in person, on Skype, phone or email, and striving for same day response.
- Helping clients identify their professional/personal goals and creating a plan to achieve them that is consistent with their visa status.
- Streamlining the visa process to efficiently compile the client’s case.
- Yet, if Ms. Ames believes a client is not eligible for a visa category, she will suggest ways that the client may become qualified in the future, if possible.
Existing Client Base
For a variety of visas in the arts, employment, business, construction, investment, family and other areas, Ms. Ames has represented clients from around the world and their employers in the U.S., as follows:
CLIENTS IN THE ARTS:
Songwriters & Composers
Film and TV:
Entertainment Law Firms
Architects & Engineers
New Media Artists
CLIENTS IN FINANCE, MEDICAL, EDUCATION AND OTHERS:
Hedge Fund Managers
HR Marketers & Sales
Health Care Attendants